What makes FCL Global Forwarding a better choice?
Align with our customers' needs
• It's important that we understand the needs of our customers and make their needs and
our own. To do this, first we listen and then we advise.
• FCL Global Forwarding has quickly established a reputation among its customers for listening
the needs of our customers and going the extra mile to ensure our customers get more than what they
Be worthy of our customers' trust
• Trust is critical. Feedback from some of our customers would suggest their previous
more emphasis on customers being worthy of their trust than on being trustworthy themselves.
• Our people consider trust to be a mandatory requirement to the development and sustainability
any working relationship with each other as well as our customers. We demonstrate our worthiness by
being honest with customers, by being knowledgeable, being reliable and by being proactive.
We demonstrate our worthiness by being honest with customers, by being
knowledgeable, being reliable and by being proactive.
Deliver competitive services, provide complete solutions
• We achieve this by valuing our partnerships with our carriers. We treat our carriers how we
like to be treated. We respect what they do for us and we work with them. We take their needs as
seriously as those of our customers and work hard to assist them in meeting their targets.
• Having strong, positive and progressive partnerships with our carriers allows us the access
market that we need to ensure our customers benefit from not only competitive services but by having
a depth of choice when it comes to carriers.
• We demonstrate our worthiness by being honest with customers, by being knowledgeable, being
reliable and by being proactive.
• We care about our development as a business and so the personal development of our people.
Invest in our people, strive to be better, value our customers and our colleagues
• No one knows everything and there is never a point when anyone can truly say I know
know to do my job well, no more learning for me!
• We care about our development as a business and so the personal development of the
drive our business is of paramount importance.
• We invest in and fund the personal development of all of our people by providing
sessions in areas such as, negotiation, managing emotions (think, feel, behave), execution,
relationship building, time management, & team building.
• While we make it a priority to understand the objectives and values of the organisations and
businesses of our customers, it's of equal importance that we have an understanding about the person
or persons we will be working with.
• Every person is unique and each has their own preferred style of working and their own
put value on knowing what's important to the person we will be working with.
• What would help them in their day to day? What would they like us to do differently to
them better? What frustrates them? What is their idea of an exceptional service?
• We ask our customers these questions and their answers leave us in no doubt that to deliver
form of personal service we must understand the person at the end of the table, phone, or e-mail
• We make logistics personal by understanding, valuing and supporting the people we call our